Daily living can become heavy and hectic and the weight of this burden is what we carry around. It can make us feel low, lethargic, tired, and feed into a cycle of feeling like we aren’t moving forward. It’s not a nice feeling to be carrying around with you and so when you feel like daily life is knocking your health to the ground, it is time for a change! Focusing on your health and well-being is one of the best ways that you can regain control of your daily routine. We underestimate what the effects of sleep deprivation, tiredness, and anxiety can do to our natural state and inner rhythm. When our inner balance is compromised then nothing looks, feels, or seems right!
So what is the answer? Changes! All kinds of changes!Especially the ones that you actually have control over like optimized supplementation with (NAC) or Pure Sleep products.We will get into more details on those as you keep reading! Remember each day acts as a reset, so it’s up to each of us as individuals to choose what works best for us for the next 24 hours ahead!
Here we look at 3 changes for a better day, each day!
- Get up earlier. This may seem counterproductive if you have been struggling with getting a good night’s sleep, however, getting up 20 minutes before you need to be out of the door is not helpful either. When we start the day in a rush it promotes the feeling of being out of control from the get-go, and the day ends up running you, rather than you running your day. Take some extra time in the morning to have some breakfast and mentally prepare yourself for the day ahead. If you have an outdoor space at home, get outside for a few minutes and just breathe; nourish your body from the start of your day. In addition, waking up earlier will also encourage you to sleep a little earlier; a consistent pattern of sleep helps to regulate your circadian rhythm for a deeper, more restful sleep through the night.
- Avoid eating too late at night. This mildly feeds into the first point above. Modern living means that we are eating at weird and not very wonderful times of the day- this may be due to shifting work and working longer hours. Eating patterns can affect how well you digest your food, and in turn, this affects your health. Your gut is like your second brain and so when it is working overtime to process inadequate junk or convenience foods, or food is eaten way too late in the day, it can be put under stress. It is also very difficult to get a rejuvenating night’s sleep on a heavy stomach. Try to eat your main meal by no later than 7 or 8 pm, keep in mind that it can take at least 3-4 hours to digest your evening meal. Try to avoid consuming red meat late in the evening as this can take way over 24 hours to digest. As we sleep, our digestive function is active; heavy and processed foods can cause heartburn and indigestion- clogging you up as you are trying to lay down to rest.
- Nutritional balance. Eating good, wholesome foods regularly in this day and age is a big task to deal with- but it is crucial to keeping you healthy. Creating nutritional balance requires planning and preparation. Think of your body as a mechanical system that needs to be regulated in all aspects to work well. A good rule to implement is to focus on eating well at least 80% of the time. When you do this, it enables your body to reach a level of consistency that regulates your digestive function which in turn improves your immune function, sleep function, and overall state from the inside to out. Ensure you receive appropriate amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. In addition, consuming most of your calories earlier in the day will allow your metabolism to work at its best as we are generally more active throughout the day.
These are just a few ways you can ring in some important changes to improve your health each day. Coming back to the idea of optimized supplementation, the team at Pure Bulk has a wealth of experience in providing effective options for people to improve many different aspects of their health and well-being by supplementing.
One of Pure Bulk’s first products is one of their most popular also, it’s known as N-ACETYL L-CYSTEINE (NAC)
NAC helps you to ensure you receive the intake of proteins necessary for muscle growth and recovery. Alongside a good wellness program that includes great nutrition, exercise, and rest, it can give you the extra edge that you need for better health.
N-ACETYL L-CYSTEINE (NAC) is the acetylated form of L-cysteine, an essential amino acid that is an important structural component of many proteins.
Here are some of its many benefits:
- L-cysteine binds with glutamine and glycine to form an antioxidant tripeptide that helps prevent free radicals, illness, and stress
- NAC improves the availability of glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects against harmful radicals and turns on natural killer cells
- Reduces the effects of oxidative stress within the body
- Has anti-inflammatory and expectorant properties
- Helps with liver detoxification
- Accelerates wound healing
- Assists to regulate blood sugar
“Supplementation of L-cysteine via N-acetyl L-cysteine may support the immune system by improving the availability of glutathione. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals and activates natural killer cells. When glutathione levels are depleted the body is much more vulnerable to free radical damage. Boosting glutathione levels can help repair this damage”- Pure Bulk
Another one of Pure Bulk’s popular products is called Pure Sleep Generation 2
This supplement can be used along with other methods for improving sleep deprivation. Without adequate sleep, your whole body and lifestyle as you know it can seriously suffer. Poor sleep, especially over an extended period, can impact your mental health and focus, cause stress and anxiety, and negatively affect your eating habits- to name but a few.
Pure Sleep Generation 2
Melatonin is a well-known sleep aid, but it isn’t right for everyone. Melatonin is excellent at regulating circadian rhythm when an individual’s internal clock is no longer in sync with its natural light-dark sleep cycle—most often due to jetlag or shiftwork. The body produces Melatonin naturally but it does decrease with age, for this reason, the elderly may find relief for a better night’s sleep with a melatonin supplement.
However, melatonin isn’t a good solution for chronic sleeplessness. Persistent sleep issues may worsen with long-term melatonin use. The human body responds to consistent daily melatonin use either by building resistance or becoming dependent on it- either way, it doesn’t offer a viable, healthy solution!
This is where this supplement, Pure Sleep, comes in. Clif High’s PureSleep is a proprietary blend of ingredients created to promote restorative sleep. If you have been suffering from sleep debt and you are on the lookout for a sleep aid without melatonin, look no further!
“This non-habit-forming sleep aid is gentle with no hang-over effects the following day. The formula promotes digestive well-being and facilitates a smooth entry to sleep. Waking fresh and energized for the day ahead with every use, the Pure Sleep formula will not build up in the system nor affect daytime performance”- Pure Bulk
- Is a non-habit forming sleeping aid
- Helps to improve the quality of sleep without the drowsy effects associated with many other products
- Promotes digestive health
- Allows you to feel rested and energized
- Helps to manage stress as stress is alleviated with better sleep
- Reduces the frustration of tossing and turning
“Restful, restorative sleep is critical for your health, but many people are in a chronic sleep deficit. Catching up on sleep isn’t as easy as it sounds, either. Taking a nap or sleeping in on the weekends isn’t enough to overcome a workweek’s worth of sleep debt. Recovering one hour of lost sleep can take up to four days, and it takes up to nine days to get out of a sleep deficit”- Pure Bulk
Pure Bulk helps you to customize and prioritize your health!
Small changes can have a dramatic impact on your well-being- it is what you do each day, almost religiously, that truly counts! N-ACETYL L-CYSTEINE (NAC) and Pure Sleep Generation 2 are just two effective ways of improving your health through small, effective additions to your diet.
“PureBulk supplies you with a pure, simple, and un-altered supplement without any of the flavors, anti-caking agents, or additives you find in virtually all other dietary supplements. With this simple idea and an innovative and economical way of shipping items internationally and domestically for less, PureBulk has built up a loyal customer base- worldwide”- Pure Bulk
* In partnership with our friends at Pure Bulk* Photo courtesy of Pure Bulk
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials is for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2022 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.