24-hours in a day, but it all still seems so hectic, doesn’t it?! There are ways to get more from your day, here’s a little exploration into how you can make things count just a bit more!
Stress is rife in the modern world. On top of all we already have going on, the likelihood is that many of us still pile things up on our “to-do lists”. This can cause anxiety and stress. Of course, anxiety and stress can lead to ill-health in a variety of ways. Most commonly, inflammation within the body then impacts our heart and brain health, immune and digestive function, and our fundamental hormonal and cellular balance. Stress can also heavily impact our eating habits and food choices.
Here are 6 ways to get more from your day, but healthily!
- Prioritize. This is a skill and it does take practice to be able to streamline your day. It’s tricky to move things around and it may seem more stressful that way, but it can help to minimize stress. First things first – use this as a new motto!
- Ask for support. We often let things pile on top of us and this creates disharmony throughout the body. Everyone needs help at some point, don’t be afraid to ask for a helping hand. You may be surprised at how many are extended out to you, and in turn, you can be there to help someone else. Do what you can, but it is important that you can notice for yourself when things are getting a bit too much, and then do something about it.
- Plan ahead. You can be prepared for most things with a bit of planning. This may mean planning and prepping your meals if you know you will have a mountain of a day ahead of you. Or it may mean that you take a morning walk rather than hit the gym after work. You can’t plan everything, but you can save time and stress if you focus on what you can prepare for.
- Keep a degree of flexibility. If we keep a very rigid schedule then it can work against us. As the minutes’ tick by you may feel the stress and anxiety building up. Always allow for things that may cause a delay, such as traffic, or needing to spend a bit more time on a previous task. Adaptability is a great strength that you can utilize so you feel more in control.
- Always take some “me” time. You may think it’s OK to skip breakfast or take a shorter lunch break, and it may be so on the odd occasion but if you do it frequently then it becomes a habit. The body needs a break to reset and stay alert. Make some time for a proper lunch, try to avoid skipping breakfast, and make the most out of a short coffee break whenever you can!
- “Rome wasn’t built in a day”. This is a quote that rings true for us all. It takes time to create great things – whatever it may be. When we rush, we make mistakes. When we take some time, we can apply efforts in the right place and create something to be proud of.
Looking after yourself is something that you need to do well, and do it daily. Javita is here to help! They created their world of healthy teas and beverages, and they welcome you to it!
Javita, and their Dollar Coffee Club, aim to make your morning or daytime coffee/tea healthier for you and they are well on their way to creating a coffee evolution!
“We have a unique plan to distinguish our beverages. We are creating a unique line of great-tasting, instant, gourmet coffees, and teas by infusing healthy herbs and other natural ingredients into estate-grown South American blends. Every great-tasting cup will not only give you what you already expect (from coffee or tea) but also provide the benefits from the natural herbs”- Javita
As you’d expect, they are major coffee lovers, and so, Javita has a numerous variety of coffees selections. Here are two main blends from their world of coffee: Burn+Control and Energy Focus. Each has specific benefits to match a great-tasting cup of coffee!
Burn + Control Coffee
This is a Premium 100% South American Arabica, Robusta Blend Coffee which blends Weight Management Herbs, Garcinia Cambogia, and Yerba Mate
You can count on Burn + Control for:
- The original: Burn + Control coffee is the original, herb-infused, coffee formulated to help support benefits like healthy metabolism and weight management.*
- Premium, delicious coffee: 100% South American blend of Arabica and Robusta coffee beans, fully micronized to aid “mixability”, consumption and enjoyment.
- Infused with clinically supported ingredients: Garcinia Cambogia (patented super citrimax) and yerba mate blend to help support metabolism, craving control, and weight management as part of a healthy diet and exercise program *
- Diet-friendly: gluten-free, works with paleo, keto, south beach, Atkins, and more.
Forget that overpriced coffee house, and forget the cost of ‘tall-s’ or ‘grandes,’ grinding and brewing – at a buck a cup – just rip, add to water (enjoy hot or cold) and stir for the perfect slimming cup anywhere, every time. You can use this coffee to lose weight or to maintain weight. It works through suppressing appetite and increasing metabolic rate as well as burning fat.
Ingredients: South American estate-blend coffee (100% Arabica and Robusta), Garcinia Cambogia extract, and yerba mate extract.
“This slimming coffee blend was the first of its kind. Over the years, numerous manufacturers have attempted to duplicate it! It is created by coffee lovers for coffee lovers. We understand what you want from your coffee which is why our includes bold flavors and delicate notes, but we’ve infused natural botanicals (yerba mate and Garcinia Gambogia) that are as satisfying to your waistline as they are your taste buds.”- Javita
Energy + Focus Coffee
This is a Premium, Gourmet, 100% South American Blend, Arabica, Robusta. It blends Herbs for Memory, Clarity, Energy, & Focus – Bacopa, Gotu Kola
Energy + Focus Coffee can help:
- Increase energy levels.*
- Improve focus.*
- Increase attention.*
- Reduce stress and anxiety.*
Ingredients: South American Blended Coffee (Arabica, Robusta), Bocaopa Monnieri, Gotu Kola.
“We start with South American coffee beans, picked at the peak of ripeness, slow-roasted to release the delicate flavor notes and expertly blended with targeted botanicals proven effective in supporting memory, focus, clarity and sustained energy”- Javita
- South American Coffee Blend: Robusta and Arabica coffee beans are blended with herbs to create a delicious and healthy cup of coffee.
- Focus & Concentration: our delicious, premium coffee is clinically formulated using carefully selected herbs (Bacopa Monnieri and Gotu kola) to help improve focus and concentration, and reduce stress and anxiety.*
- Diet-Friendly: gluten-free, works with paleo, keto, south beach, Atkins, and more.
- Certified Kosher: plus, fully micronized to ensure absorption and bioavailability.
- Just Add Water: forget the grinding and brewing, just rip, pour and stir for the perfect cup any time, all the time!
- You can enjoy this coffee hot or cold!
We’ve infused natural herbs (Bacopa Monnieri and Gotu Kola) that can clear the cobwebs, narrow your focus and concentration, and sustain energy levels without harsh spikes and crashes.* Finally, a delicious, premium cup of coffee that gives you everything you want—more focus, energy, and clarity—and nothing you don’t (i.e., empty calories, sugar, and additives)”- Javita
* In partnership with our friends at Javita * Photo courtesy of Javita
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials is for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2022 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.