As adults, we should be well-versed in the importance of dental hygiene. It is natural to take advantage of our teeth and gum health when we’re younger, but as with most things, with age comes knowledge!
We may excuse our poor dental direction in our youth, but certainly not once we are older. Of course, as we age, and with numerous dietary factors involved, our teeth and oral health can suffer.
We may not indulge in as many sweets and treats as we did in our youth but many modern or processed foods and drinks are laden with hidden sugars. Alcohol, tea, coffee, and smoking can heavily stain the teeth and stress can be a factor in the cause of mouth ulcers and sores.
In a nutshell, we could be damaging our teeth without even realizing the extent of the damage. Cavities and dental decay occur when sugar is metabolized into acid, this can literally eat away at the enamel on your teeth.
Here are some little reminders of what may taste great, but not be so wonderful for your oral health and hygiene!
- Sweet treats! Sweet treats like cakes, biscuits, and candy should really make up a very small portion of your diet. The trouble occurs when you snack on these foods often and throughout the day. Try to increase the amount of fruit and veg-based snacks to minimize heading for the sweet corner.
- Soft drinks and sodas. These are often packed full of hidden sugars, and even the low sugar or diet versions are still acidic! The added danger is brushing your teeth soon after a soft drink; the acid softens the structure of your teeth. This can lead to more erosion; avoid brushing your teeth for an hour or two after a sugary indulgence. This also applies to citrus drinks such as orange juice! Try mixing your OJ with water to lessen the acidity.
- Dried or chewy fruits like raisins and sultanas. As good as these are for you, they are high in natural sugars, their texture means they may stick to your teeth and gums. A gentle clean, dental floss or a rinse with a good dental mouthwash may help.
A better dental clean to protect and preserve the health and whiteness of your teeth as well as keep your gums and oral hygiene up to scratch may mean widening the scope of what you use orally, such as oils, mouthwashes, dental floss, and a more professional toothbrush of course! Trusted Health is an expert voice on dental and oral health; here’s how they can help you!
Trusted Health Products was established in March of 2001, their primary purpose is to provide clean, pure, and effective products to everyone seeking a natural alternative to many chemically-laden dental products on the market today.
“We believe that “Nature Provides the Best Answer” for your health. All of our liquid products are made from 100% pure botanical and essential oils with no chemicals or GMO’s of any kind. Our formulation technology, Bioelectric Mapping®, developed from over four decades of research embraces the biodynamic electric activity generated by your body”- Trusted Health Products
The Importance of Bio-Mapping!
Bio-Mapping has been touched on before; here is a reminder of what it means for you and the products that you use!
Whenever your body takes an ingredient in, whether it be orally, on your skin, or as a food, your body has nutrient interactions with that ingredient. Your body breaks it down so it can be used or rejected.
Trusted Health have observed these nutrient interactions and discovered a way to map them. Sometimes your body will go through hundreds of interactions with an ingredient to get it to the place it can be used by your body.
Armed with this information, Trusted Health Products can accurately formulate the precise combination of specific ingredients that will give the body optimum nutrition to perform at peak levels. That’s why their products work so well.
Here is a look at two from their range: OraMD Original Strength Tooth Oil and OraMD Extra Strength.
OraMD Original Strength Tooth Oil Bundle (Available in Singles and Multi-Packs)
This is Trusted Health’s most popular tooth oil; it naturally rids the mouth of bad bacteria where it commonly thrives.
This tooth oil is expertly handcrafted in small batches to ensure the highest quality and purest ingredients. You can try OraMD in an economical single or multi-pack.
- OraMD Original Strength is all-natural; a chemical-free tooth oil you can use to kill bad mouth bacteria along the gum line.
- One drop of tooth oil can transform your oral health! OraMD original strength can replace every toothpaste and mouthwash in your bathroom.
- OraMD Original fights bacteria along the gum line without the use of any harsh chemicals or additives. The tooth oil travels between the teeth and below the gum line to kill periodontal bacteria.
- Made with pure ingredients, direct from Nature
Only the purest, natural ingredients go into every bottle and it’s these handmade and high-quality batches that separate OraMD from all the big toothpaste brands out there today.
“At Trusted Health Products we believe Nature provides the best answer. That is why OraMD is insecticide, herbicide, and fungicide free with no fluoride, chemicals, GMO’s, abrasives, or additives”- Trusted Health Products
OraMD EXTRA Strength Tooth Oil Bundle (Available in Singles and Multi-Packs)
This is Trusted Health Product’s most powerful tooth oil; it naturally rids the mouth of bad bacteria in all those hard-to-reach places.
This tooth oil benefits from all the characteristics of Trusted Health Products’ Original Strength formula, but in an even more powerful way! The bonus with the extra strength blend is that this formula also helps tackle the toughest red, swollen, sore, or sensitive teeth, and gums.
“It is handcrafted in small batches to ensure the highest quality and purest ingredients, OraMD Extra Strength is our most powerful, chemical-free tooth oil perfect for people with gum disease, periodontal disease, gingivitis, or pyorrhea”- Trusted Health Products
OraMD Extra Strength is available in an economical single or multi-pack. Here is an overview of what it can help with!
- Gum disease, periodontal disease, gingivitis, pyorrhea
- Bleeding gums, gum infection, thrush
- Red, swollen, sore, or sensitive teeth or gums
- Canker sores, gum boils, mouth sores
In a nutshell, the OraMD formula and products offer a 3-Step Optimum Oral Hygiene System:
- Replaces toothpaste, mouth rinse, and breath freshener
- Polishes teeth and fights cavities, plaque, and tartar
- Has inter-dental access to allow product to seep in between the teeth and below the gum line to kill bacteria
- Clinically proven to kill periodontal bacteria
- Leaves a fresh, clean feeling unlike anything you have ever experienced
- Safe for braces, veneers, bonds, fillings, crowns, and dentures
- Safe and recommended for children ages 3 and older – start with one drop (Adult supervision recommended)
- Shelf life 3 years unopened and 6 months opened
Endorsed by Dr. Tom McGuire, founder of the International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD) Trusted Health Products OraMD is recommended and used by dentists worldwide!
“We use a trade secret formulation method that embraces the biodynamic electric activity generated by your body. Bioelectric Mapping® identifies previously unrecognized nutrient interactions that take place when you feed your body or skin. We have discovered how to map those nutrient interactions which show us what the body needs for optimal nutrition. We then apply that research to support internal body harmony by selecting natural ingredients based on what the body needs to perform at peak performance. The results are a more balanced and holistic approach giving way to products that are unique, powerful, and very effective”- Trusted Health Products
* In partnership with our friends at Trusted Health Products * Photo courtesy of Trusted Health Products
* The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials are for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2021 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.