There are numerous aspects to health and wellbeing, and building up our immunity is a very prominent one. It is crucial to wellness and vitality that the body is well placed to stave off infections and ailments through enhanced immunity support. And this is the case whether you are younger or older. We all need immune support to stay well and maintain the energy needed to live, and more importantly, to live well!
Immune Boosts for Wellness
Often, we start thinking about boosting our immune function as the winter season arrives, however, the best immune support is found all year through and not just at winter time. The body is susceptible to any illness or condition once the body’s natural defenses are lowered.
Here are some tips for boosting your immunity!
- Good nutrition. Eating well is, of course, the best way to promote or maintain a healthy inner and outer balance. Food is nourishment. It is how you nurture your body to health. Modern times being as they are, eating well can be a struggle, but you must be able to absorb the vitamins and nutrients through good food, and this is often linked to promoting a healthy digestive function also. As well as boosting your immune function, look at ways to enhance your digestive processes too.
- Exercising regularly helps to strengthen your immune function, balance your hormones and hormonal response, improve your mental and emotional wellbeing, and aid in better digestive function. There is a myriad of proven benefits to exercise. Keep moving and stay active!
- Great supplements. We all need some assistance to keep well. Health supplements offer us another avenue to improve ourselves from the inside to the outside. Food not being as natural or healthy as it once was, due to convenience foods, additives, preservatives, and heavier processing, the body needs a little help to maintain its cellular function. Choose natural supplements that work better with the body. And don’t wait for winter! It’s never too late to become health conscious but the more we do earlier on in our lives to promote wellness, the more benefits we will reap down the line!
The takeaway is to not delay. Start working on your health now! Lazu is a homegrown New Zealand brand owned by Healthy Start (NZ) Ltd. Their brand represents health, vitality, and life. They produce unique, natural, safe, and nutritious supplements.
LAZU, MEANS “UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL” This is very apt for their products and the way Lazu operates.
Lazu aims to keep you active and to do the things in life that matter, whatever your age. Whether that’s playing with your children or grandchildren, gardening, or traveling the world, Lazu wants you to feel fantastic. To them, this means living your life at Max!
“We continually look for ways to create new, exciting, and original products that are different, either world’s first products or that look and taste amazing. Look good, feel good, and enjoy life at the MAX! With LAZU products you can radiate health and energy from the “inside out”. – Lazu
Here is a peek at two of the supplements from their range: Lazu Virocin and Lazu Immunoforce.
Lazu Virocin – The “Natural” Zinc Ionophore to Support Your Body’s Natural Immunity
For optimal immune health, Zinc needs the assistance of a transporter molecule, called a zinc ionophore to move Zinc across the cell membrane and increase cellular zinc levels.
Lazu VirocinTM is a natural Zinc Ionophore (Zinc Transporter). VirocinTM enables zinc to assist and support the body’s natural immune system, far more effectively. It contains 60 capsules per bottle.
Why use a Zinc Ionophore?
Lazu VirocinTM is not just a zinc supplement, it is a natural Zinc Ionophore which utilizes the proven ability of Quercetin ( and has no toxic side effects of other ionophores) to act as the carrier to transport the body’s natural zinc reserves across the cell membrane where it can be far more effective.
Lazu use Zinc gluconate in the production of LAZU VIROCIN.
Zinc gluconate is one of the most easily absorbable and highly bioavailable forms of Zinc available; this means that it can enter your bloodstream and circulate to the tissues faster than other forms of Zinc.
UNFORTUNATELY, Zinc is a tightly regulated and controlled mineral within the body. Zinc can’t easily move from the tissues of the body, into the cells, where it can then strongly support specific immune function.
To be much more effective, however, Zinc needs a “transporter molecule” to help it move into cells. This transporter is called a “Zinc ionophore” and it moves Zinc across the tightly controlled cell membrane into the cell. Once inside the cell, the ionophore then releases the Zinc; making it available for supporting those vital cellular immune functions we all need.
Here are some of Lazu Virocin’s benefits to you:
- VirocinTM includes additional Zinc for those individuals who are zinc deficient.
- VirocinTM has been fortified with Vitamin D as it has been confirmed that vitamin D supplementation can help protect against acute respiratory infections and viral infections.
- Based on current science, it appears that the unique VirocinTM formulation, and its natural Zinc Ionophore, is best consumed regularly. When the risk of viral transmission is higher, it helps to support the body’s immune system before the onset of symptoms or at the first signs.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that is crucial to almost every aspect of your health, including your immune health.
Here are some Important Points about ZINC and why you need it for Improved Health!
Zinc is crucial for many different functions within the body and essential for immune health.
- Most zinc supplements will eventually increase the body’s circulating blood serum levels for Zinc but they will generally be excreted without ever having entered the cell to support specific immune functions. Quercetin is a powerful natural transporter of Zinc (a natural zinc ionophore), which then helps support immune function within the body.
- However, the effectiveness of standard quercetin supplements is greatly reduced due to its low absorption and poor bioavailability. Only around 5.3% of a standard quercetin supplement will be utilized by the body. With Lazu’s patent-pending bio-enhanced Quercetin, a single dose of LAZU VIROCIN will deliver an effective zinc ionophore and work effectively to transport Zinc across the cell membrane to increase cellular zinc concentrations.
- The improved absorption of bio-enhanced Quercetin used in LAZU VIROCIN is 5 times more potent than standard quercetin supplements. 1000mg of Quercetin used in LAZU VIROCIN is the equivalent of 5000mg of a standard quercetin supplement.
LAZU VIROCIN uses a rapidly absorbable and highly bioavailable form of Zinc and a Natural, bio-enhanced Zinc ionophore to truly optimize the immune-supporting potential of zinc…like no other supplement can!
Lazu Immuforce – A natural immunity cocktail
Lazu ImmuforceTM has been developed by a team of experienced healthcare professionals to combine all the proven powerhouse ingredients into a Premium Immune System Support product which provides a total focus on immune performance and promoting Antioxidant activity.
Here are some of Lazu’s Immunoforce benefits to you:
- Vitamin C – functions as a powerful antioxidant, protecting against damage induced by oxidative stress, which occurs with the accumulation of free radicals. It’s also necessary for cellular death, which helps keep your immune system healthy by clearing out old cells and replacing them with new ones.
- Zinc – is needed for immune cell development and communication and plays an important role in an inflammatory response. It has also been linked to the killing of viruses, especially if used in combination with a Zinc Ionophore.
- Garlic – Garlic contains Allicin which has been shown to boost the disease-fighting response of some types of white blood cells in the body when they encounter viruses, such as the viruses that cause the common cold or flu.
- Elderberry – Has been shown to enhance immune system response and may help shorten the duration and severity of colds, as well as reduce symptoms related to viral infections. It also demonstrates potent antibacterial and antiviral potential against bacterial pathogens responsible for upper respiratory tract infections and strains of the influenza virus.
Echinacea – is a genus of plants in the daisy family. Certain species have been shown to improve immune health and may have antiviral effects against several respiratory viruses, including respiratory syncytial virus and rhinoviruses.
Lazu only uses certified New Zealand manufactures for their dairy and honey-based products ensuring full adherence to Governmental requirements and Good manufacturing processes. Their products are supplied with full New Zealand Ministry Of Primary Industries Health Certificates if exported.
“Oftentimes, we don’t even realize how fast time goes by. You realize one day that life has been happening all around you and without meaning to you get caught up on the everyday things, the race for success, maybe a pointless pursuit. But then something happens – something changes, and you look back and see that you left many of those dreams out on the back burner. There are moments in life that define you. A wake-up call that puts everything into perspective: your life, your family, the people you love, yourself, your health, and your wellbeing.
It is time for you to define every moment in your life. Stand still, take a deep breath and listen to your body – “I’m ready”. Lazu; fulfillment for life”- Richard Eltherington, Founder of Lazu
* In partnership with our friends at Lazu * Photo courtesy of Lazu
* The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials are for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2020 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.