Lemon is natural energizer; it hydrates and oxygenates the body so it feels revitalized and refreshed! Health benefits of lemon are due to many nourishing elements like vitamin C, vitamin B, phosphorous, proteins, and carbohydrates present in it. In Ayurvedic Medicine warm water with lemon has long been touted as a body cleanser. When you drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach it immediately revs up your digestive system and cleanses your body.
1. Reduces Fever. Lemon has its own set of antiseptic and natural medications.
2. Balances pH. Lemons are acidic, to begin with, but they are alkaline-forming on body fluids helping to restore balance to the body’s pH.
3. Fight cancer. Lemons contain 22 anti-cancer compounds, including flavonol glycosides, which stop cell division in cancer cells.
4. Boosts your immune system. Lemons are rich Vitamin C and flavonoids that work against infections like the flu and colds.
5. Relieve tooth pain. In addition, lemon can also be used in regular cleansing of your teeth.
6. Perfect for Weight Loss. A few drops of lemon juice in hot water are believed to clear the digestive system and purify the liver as well.
7. Decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Vitamin C in lemons helps to neutralize free radicals linked to aging and most types of disease. Drinking of lemon juice mixed with water and honey brings the glow to the skin.
8. Flush unwanted materials and leans your bowels: Lemons increase peristalsis in the bowels, helping to create a bowel movement thus eliminating waste and helping with regularity. Add the juice of one lemon to warm water and drink first thing in the morning.
9. Cures Throat Infections. Lemon is an excellent fruit that aids in fighting problems related to throat infections as it has an antibacterial property.
10. Relieves respiratory problems. Lemon lowers blood pressure and increases the levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* Photo courtesy of Vegan Liftz
* The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials are for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2020 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.