We all cherish health and beauty in one way or another. Looking beautiful and being healthy creates good feelings inside and gives us a better opinion of ourselves. As with most things in life, certain aspects of beauty begin to fade with time. There’s nothing wrong with trying to prevent the signs of aging. The problem is that many people resort to unhealthy measures. Many individuals consume supplements in an effort to look younger. The majority of supplements they consume contain synthetic ingredients that can potentially have a negative effect for physical health. In addition, some of the elements in these items are not as beneficial to preserving one’s beauty and health as the products claim to be. It’s important that people take care of their inside health first. Feeling good is the first step, so that the outside reflects a healthy more youthful appearance. Due to research following the 1998 discovery of the nitric oxide molecule and its’ incredible benefits, we have learned the importance of how (NO) can enable people to support their beauty and physical fitness as they age.
Finding products with as many essential nutrients or ingredients as possible when looking for supplements is very important. In the case of nitric oxide support, why not use a product from a company that revolves around the nutritional supplementation of it? Fortunately, Ultimate Beauty Health offers a multivitamin nutricosmetic for general health and beauty. Nutricosmetics are Science-based nutritional supplements designed to deliver beauty and aging benefits with an emphasize on skin, hair, nails, and overall wellness.
Nitric Oxide | What is it?
(NO) is a key “messenger molecule” in our body. This molecule supports healthy blood flow and circulation which is key to overall vitality, skin health, and nutrient absorption. Bad news: As we age, we lose our ability to produce N-O. Good news: The body produces nitric oxide naturally, but as we age, nitric oxide production declines.
Therefore, we need to replenish with healthy nitrate rich foods which naturally convert into nitric oxide during the digestion process. A healthy lifestyle and exercise also play a key role in the activation process through blood flow in our circulatory system.
Another way is an enzyme known as nitric oxide synthase (NOS). Nitric oxide synthase synthesizes nitric oxide by combining oxygen with the amino acid L-arginine, which our preparatory nutricosmetic formulations do better than anyone else in the world.
Ultimate Beauty Health’s nutricosmetic supplements support the production of (NO) as a bioidentical (NO) therapy, which means it is specifically formulated to support the body’s ability to absorb our essential 20+ ingredients for a targeted purpose.
They are not just providing functional nutrition and supplements. By helping increase blood flow, nitric oxide supplementation can help boost your immune system and optimize absorption of essential nutrients. It also decreases oxidation rates in the body. This is especially important because as we age, our bodies decline in nitric oxide production.
Unlike any other nitric oxide supplement on the market, Ultimate Beauty Health leverages the body’s nitric-oxide pathway to deliver a uniquely synergistic combination of natural ingredients. And these ingredients help support the body’s ability to produce nitric oxide and absorb essential nutrients that help stimulate beauty from within. Skin, hair, and nails are the last places to receive nutrients, so by optimizing the nitric oxide pathway as a unique delivery system, the ingredients in their formulations get to where they need to go!
And rest assured—the plant-powered products are non-chemical, non-toxic, non-GMO, gluten-free, and non-synthetic. Their supplements are also filled in vegan capsulation.
Anti-Aging Effect of Nitric Oxide on One’s Skin
Regarding the anti-aging benefits of nitric oxide, one of the primary ways in which it can help people “hold back the hands of time” is by the benefit of healthy blood flow, which contributes to one’s skin looking more youthful. As stated, nitric oxide assists with proper blood circulation, which helps nutrients travel properly to skin cells. In assisting with the skin’s dermal microcirculation, nitric oxide plays a role in helping the homeostasis process of the skin, which involves the renewal of skin cells. In helping all these aspects of the functioning of one’s skin, nitric oxide keeps one’s skin looking years behind its actual age.
Anti-Aging Effect of Nitric Oxide on One’s Hair
Nitric oxide (NO) is a molecule that plays various roles in the body, including supporting hair growth. Here’s how nitric oxide supports hair growth:
- Vasodilation: Nitric oxide acts as a vasodilator, meaning it relaxes and widens blood vessels. This helps improve blood circulation and nutrient delivery to the hair follicles. Proper blood flow is crucial for delivering oxygen, nutrients, and growth factors to the hair follicles, which are essential for hair growth.
- Increased nutrient supply: By improving blood flow, nitric oxide ensures that the hair follicles receive an adequate supply of nutrients necessary for hair growth. These nutrients include vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and oxygen.
- Stimulation of hair follicles: Nitric oxide can stimulate the activity of dermal papilla cells, which are located at the base of hair follicles. Dermal papilla cells play a crucial role in regulating hair growth by providing signals for hair follicle regeneration and promoting the growth of new hair strands.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Nitric oxide has anti-inflammatory properties that can help combat inflammation in the scalp. Inflammation can disrupt the normal hair growth cycle and lead to conditions like hair loss or thinning. By reducing inflammation, nitric oxide helps maintain a healthy environment for hair growth.
- Wound healing: Nitric oxide participates in the wound healing process, and hair follicles can be damaged or impaired due to various factors, such as inflammation, trauma, or infections. By supporting the healing process, nitric oxide can aid in the recovery and regeneration of damaged hair follicles.
It’s important to note that while nitric oxide can contribute to hair growth, it is not a standalone solution for hair loss or other hair-related conditions. Various factors can affect hair health and growth, including genetics, hormonal imbalances, nutritional deficiencies, and underlying health conditions. If you’re experiencing hair loss or concerns about hair growth, it’s best to consult a healthcare professional or a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment options.
Anti-Aging Effect of Nitric Oxide on Weight Management
Similar to how the production of certain nutrients begin to decline as we age, the ability to manage one’s weight due to hormone changes and metabolism can become a huge problem too. A person reaches a point where their body cannot metabolize food as well as it used to. In the busy world that we live in, it’s certainly a challenge to eat consistent nutritious meals daily, including meals to keep the metabolism going stronger than ever. Nitric oxide has been shown to help increase metabolism. Nitric oxide helps the body’s metabolism by increasing circulation. Exercising regularly and eating right is essential as it is a great way to maintain one’s weight and helps produce nitric oxide naturally. However, it doesn’t matter how much exercise we get or how healthy one eats; there’s still that need for proper absorption of nutrients and a way to activate the process.
Anti-Aging Effects of Nitric Oxide on the Immune System
A person’s immune system also begins to decline with age. Let’s face it, getting sick is no fun, and feeling tired everyday isn’t good either. The good news is that
Nitric oxide (NO) has been found to have potential anti-aging effects on the immune system. Here’s how nitric oxide can impact the immune system and contribute to anti-aging:
- Immunomodulation: Nitric oxide plays a vital role in modulating the immune response. It helps regulate the function and activity of immune cells, including macrophages, neutrophils, and natural killer cells. Nitric oxide can enhance the immune system’s ability to combat pathogens and foreign invaders while also reducing excessive immune activation, which can contribute to chronic inflammation and age-related immune dysregulation.
- Antioxidant activity: Nitric oxide acts as a signaling molecule and can function as an antioxidant in certain contexts. It can help neutralize harmful free radicals and reactive oxygen species (ROS) that can damage cells and contribute to the aging process. By reducing oxidative stress and protecting against cellular damage, nitric oxide supports the overall health and function of immune cells.
- Cellular communication: Nitric oxide facilitates intercellular communication within the immune system. It can function as a signaling molecule between immune cells, helping coordinate their responses and promoting efficient immune function. This communication network is crucial for an effective immune response and maintaining a balanced immune system, which is essential for healthy aging.
- Wound healing and tissue regeneration: Nitric oxide participates in the wound healing process, promoting tissue regeneration and repair. As we age, the ability of our body to heal wounds and regenerate tissues can decline. Nitric oxide can help stimulate the production of new blood vessels (angiogenesis) and support the growth and repair of tissues, contributing to a more youthful and healthy appearance.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Chronic inflammation is associated with aging and age-related diseases. Nitric oxide has anti-inflammatory properties and can help regulate inflammatory responses. By reducing excessive inflammation, nitric oxide can help mitigate the negative effects of chronic inflammation on the immune system and overall aging process.
It’s important to note that while nitric oxide has potential anti-aging effects on the immune system, more research is needed to fully understand its mechanisms and clinical applications. Additionally, individual responses to nitric oxide may vary, and its effects may depend on factors such as dosage, timing, and overall health status.
Collagen and its Anti-Aging Effects
Besides nitric oxide, another method of slowing down the aging process from the inside-out involves collagen. Collagen is a type of protein. Like nitric oxide, collagen is also produced by the body and starts to slow down in development when one ages. The duty of collagen in the body is to hold the body’s connective tissues together.
The body requires several key nutrients and factors to produce its own collagen. Collagen is a protein that provides structural support to various tissues, including the skin, bones, tendons, and ligaments. Here are some essential components for collagen production:
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a crucial nutrient for collagen synthesis. It plays a vital role in converting the amino acid proline into hydroxyproline, which is essential for collagen formation. Foods rich in vitamin C include citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwi, bell peppers, and broccoli.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, including collagen. The primary amino acids required for collagen production are glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline. These amino acids are obtained from dietary protein sources such as meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, legumes, and nuts.
- Copper: Copper is a mineral that participates in collagen synthesis by activating enzymes involved in the process. Good dietary sources of copper include organ meats, shellfish, nuts, seeds, and legumes.
- Zinc: Zinc is another mineral necessary for collagen production. It is involved in the synthesis and stabilization of collagen molecules. Foods rich in zinc include seafood, meat, poultry, dairy products, whole grains, nuts, and seeds. Vitamin A: Vitamin A is essential for maintaining healthy skin and supporting collagen production. It helps regulate gene expression related to collagen synthesis. Good sources of vitamin A include carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, kale, liver, and eggs.
- Silica: Silica is a mineral that supports collagen formation and strengthens connective tissues. It is found in foods such as oats, rice, cucumbers, bell peppers, and leafy greens.
- Proline and lysine: Proline and lysine are specific amino acids involved in collagen synthesis. They can be obtained from various dietary protein sources, including meat, fish, poultry, legumes, and dairy products.
It’s worth noting that while a balanced diet rich in these nutrients can support collagen production, the body’s ability to produce collagen naturally decreases with age. Lifestyle factors such as excessive sun exposure, smoking, and poor nutrition can also impact collagen synthesis.
We discovered Ultimate Beauty’s RECOVERY , a natural collagen “activator” with the essential ingredients including Folate-5 MTHF (Vitamin 9) vs. folic acid. Folate is better absorbed by women because 40% carry a gene variant, limiting their absorption of folic acid, which is the synthetic version.
Ultimate Beauty Health | About
Ultimate Beauty Health was founded on the mission of REJUVENATION, the process of helping someone look or feel better, younger, or more vital. The company provides an inside-out approach to beauty, health, and wellness with nutricosmetic supplements. Nutricosmetics are science-based nutritional supplements (also known as nutraceuticals) designed to deliver beauty and aging benefits with an emphasis on skin, hair, nails, and overall wellness. Ultimate Beauty Health offers proprietary supplements that support the body’s ability to boost nitric oxide for general health and beauty. To date, the company has two products and two brands, including TruBeauty Science PRO, available directly from PURE FORMULAS, and their consumer brand, Ultimate Beauty, available on the company website, https://ultimatebeautyhealth.com/.
Each one, due to the nature of their proprietary formulations offers a multitude of benefits for both men and women.
“We want to inspire our customers to think of pursuing their health and beauty with a holistic – integrated approach.” Beauty cultivation is a combination of health-forward factors—a balanced diet, good sleep habits, ample hydration, exercise, care for your mental and spiritual health, and smart supplementation, especially as we age. “ Founder | Ultimate Beauty Health
Rejuvenation 40+ by Ultimate Beauty
REJUVENATION 40+ helps you feel better, younger, or more vital. Supports healthy aging, blood flow, vitality, skin, hair, and nails.* REJUVENATION 40+ also supports the body’s ability to activate nitric oxide boosting. *
RECOVERY with Folate by Ultimate Beauty
RECOVERY is a “collagen activator.” RECOVERY activates the collagen synthesis process as it is designed as a bioceutical to support collagen production.* This nutricosmetic has the essential nutrients your body requires for healthy skin, and connective tissue.
Ultimate Beauty uses folate vs. folic acid in both products, because Folate 5-MTHF (Vitamin B9) is essential for collagen production. Folate occurs naturally in foods, while folic acid is the synthetic form of folate. Folate has an advantage over synthetic folic acid because as previously stated, 40% of women carry gene variants that limit the benefits of a synthetic, primarily due to absorption and conversion into a usable form.
Age is Just a Number if You’ve Got the Right Stuff
Isn’t it time we prove that age is just a number? Growing older is a natural part of life. However, this doesn’t mean that becoming older should take away from feeling and looking good. Supplementation that works and offers nutritional value is an option. Why not slow down the aging process in a natural way, which is a healthier way?
Nutricosmetic supplements from Ultimate Beauty Health are here to help! Even if you haven’t been looking for it, you now have a head start.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug administration.The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* In partnership with our friends at Ultimate Beauty Health* Photo courtesy of Ultimate Beauty Health
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials is for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2023 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.