Our smile is one of the things we show to the world. It can create an air of confidence and charisma when a person can smile without reservation. Of course, a great smile depends on great teeth. We are less likely to smile confidently and without reservation, if we have missing teeth or lots of cavities, for instance.
Our mouth hygiene forms a big part of our overall health also. It is where we first begin the digestive process. There are innumerable reasons to focus on tooth and mouth hygiene for better health!
And did you know? You can re-mineralize your tooth enamel! Re-mineralizing helps to protect your tooth enamel, helping you to fix things, even at home!
Check out these tips!
- Avoid acidic foods! Acidic foods destruct tooth enamel over time, even with regular brushing, a highly acidic diet would still wear your tooth enamel down, and considering your tooth enamel is one of the strongest materials on your body- that is saying something! Your body relies on a balance to work at its best to serve and protect you. The natural bacteria in your mouth will convert the processed sugars from an imbalanced/poor diet into acid, and this acidic build-up can cause plaque to build up and eventually lead to cavities. Doing your best to avoid acidic foods, or minimize them can help considerably to keep your mouth healthy and hygienic.
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins and Minerals! Cavities can be caused for a variety of reasons. The most common are: Acidic foods, inadequate brushing/flossing, a deficiency in minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium, and a lack of fat-soluble vitamins in your diet. Fat-soluble vitamins include Vitamin A, D, E, and K. A balanced diet that includes these key vitamins and minerals can help to prevent cavities down the line. In addition, using a good quality mineral-rich toothpaste can help to re-mineralize your teeth and protect against further damage to the tooth enamel.
- Establish a formidable teeth hygiene regimen! Creating good habits around dental care gives you the best protection against tooth loss and cavities. Brush at least twice daily with a good quality toothpaste and toothbrush, and floss regularly to clear food debris from those hard-to-reach places between your teeth and gums and invest in a good quality mouth rinse. Oil-pulling, for instance, with coconut oil can also be beneficial for protecting and preserving your tooth enamel, even reversing decay in some instances.
Re-mineralizing your teeth
There is good evidence to suggest that you can reverse tooth decay and cavities. How? Well, firstly, take into account all the points above.
Inside each tooth is the “pulp”, if the pulp is exposed through decay, this can cause the pain associated with cavities and decay. By restoring the strength of your tooth enamel (essentially, this is what protects the pulp of the tooth) you can preserve your teeth and fight decay.
“There are many laboratory-produced additives and artificial ingredients in most industrial toothpastes. Making your own toothpaste is much less expensive over the long run and produces larger batches. Not to mention it will rebuild mineral deposits in the enamel from daily direct contact while you brush”- Medicinal Foods
Here are a couple of key points to help you:
- Drink raw unpasteurized milk. It is a great way to load up with calcium, vitamin K2, D3, fat-soluble minerals, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- Include Grass-fed butter and pro-biotic-rich kefir and yogurts in your diet.
- Use mineral-rich toothpaste or even make your own using a few, simple ingredients: baking soda, coconut oil, peppermint essential oil, and calcium and magnesium powder.
It is natural as we age for tooth enamel to weaken and for cavities and tooth loss to become apparent. However, a healthy diet and dental care regimen can help to preserve the state of your teeth, and hopefully, keep you smiling through the years!
“Fighting against tooth decay begins with our diet, and extends into other practical methods that can reverse even the most serious and painful cases of deteriorated oral health”- Medicinal Foods
Food is one of the best ways to heal and protect your body. It is the most important. What we put into our mouths and body affects us so greatly, that once we begin adapting what we eat, we encourage better health and wellbeing. A well-balanced diet ensures that your body has the right tools to look after itself. As the saying goes, you should practice moderation in everything, apart from moderation!
Medicinal Foods have made it their passion to bring to you healing foods that act as medicine for your body.
Medicinal-Foods™ was founded by Sky Kubby, Author of “The Raw Chocolate Diet” & Wellness Director at Medicinal-Foods™.
He founded Medicinal Foods to help people move into vibrant wellness and out of chronic illness by sharing tasty, organic superfoods and mouth-watering medicinal snacks!
“I share what I learned in my quest for health, healing from chronic Asthma, Lung Infections, and Candida—using only medicinal foods! We source from traditional Ayurvedic, Amazonian and Chinese Herbal medicinal wisdom. We combine ancient plant knowledge with cutting-edge health and wellness technology, delivering to you, The Ancient Future of Food, including Superfood Raw Chocolate, Cacao Elixir, Tonic Blends, Medicinal Mushrooms, and more! ”- Sky Kubby, Medicinal Foods
Medicinal-Foods™ is noted as one of the next great health and wellness companies. It delivers superfoods to support you on your healing journey.
The name “Medicinal-Foods” was born of the popular Hippocrates quote, “Let food be thy medicine, and let medicine be thy food”.
Their products are tasty, easy to use, and effective in assisting one in transitioning to a more whole foods diet, moving beyond the use of pills and capsules for medicinal support. Best of all people feel amazing taking them!
Here, we take a look at Medicinal Foods’ revolutionary product for healthy teeth, one of life’s daily essentials for superior dental hygiene!
Dentist Cavity Healing Tooth Armor
This product is specially formulated with Nanohydroxyapatite. It is the most effective substance used today to fill in dental caries and refurbish tooth enamel.
This revolutionary new formula By Medicinal Foods combines cutting-edge technology for safe and effective enamel restoration and true tooth remineralization. This means you no longer have to go to the dentist for frequent fillings or drilling!
Here are the best bits of using this dental cavity tooth armor!
- The best part is that it begins working immediately, filling in and repairing small dental caries- or cavities. You can feel this squeaky-smooth armor on your teeth with the first application!
- It’s easy to use, just like brushing your teeth with it. And the results are almost instantaneous.
- Some customers report being pain-free from their tooth sensitivities and teeth looking whiter and more “solid” in just a few days.
- Contains NANO-HYDROXYAPATITE which remineralizes dental caries, helps refurbish tooth enamel & reduces sensitivity
- Contains NANO SILVER, this ingredient works to target bad bacteria while leaving healthy flora alone.
A bonus is that this product is:
- No Fillers
- No Additives
It’s so simple to use and incorporate as part of your regular dental hygiene regimen!
- Shake well and apply 1ml treatment of (Approx. 1 Dropper Full) directly onto the front and sides of teeth. Or directly in the mouth and gently swish.
- This product can be used as a 5-15min “Treatment”
- Use as desired throughout the day, but especially after acidic foods that can harm your teeth!
“You can use this product with regular brushing. Simply Rinse and spit out! Studies show that teeth are protected and enamel begins restoration after just two minutes of brushing. A 5-15-minute treatment can be done at night, after brushing teeth for optimal cavity healing”- Medicinal Foods
Although many thousands of people have benefited from Medicinal Foods products and traditional healers have used the ingredients in our products for millennia, we are required to inform you that: Statements regarding the health benefits of this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
* In partnership with our friends at Medicinal Foods* Photo courtesy of Medicinal Foods
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials is for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2022 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.