Have you ever wondered why some health remedies are ineffective? According to our evolution, our bodies were not meant to respond to synthetic products or treatments. In fact, our ancestors typically used herbs and plants to help heal them from sickness and disease. When you think about it, this notion rings true. The human race was created to survive using the resources around us. Humans were able to thrive and reproduce because those prior generations utilized natural remedies in the environment. Since then, we’ve been less careful with what we put in our bodies. Unfortunately, we have altered our methods, often relying on synthetic supplements we know nothing about. As time has progressed, we have become farther removed from the tools our ancestors relied on, especially given the advancements in modern medicine and science. While there are many benefits to those technologies, we have neglected what has been proven to work. So, if we don’t go the natural route, there may be undesired side effects and health issues associated with putting mystery chemicals into our bodies.
However, there are many herbs and plants that provide relief for many of our health concerns.
If you’re experiencing a series of issues associated with synthetic supplements, see if your symptoms change when you stop using them. For example, if they decrease, it’s most likely due to your current vitamin and mineral regimen. In that case, you are better off researching herbal remedies that are scientifically proven to improve your specific problems. For example, if you have a faulty liver or gut inflammation, there are more optimal alternatives that are less risky in terms of negative side effects.
Here Are More Effective and Safe Alternatives:
Lion’s Mane Mushroom
Lion’s Mane mushroom originates from North America, Europe, and East Asia. They are highly beneficial because they contain a wide variety of minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, and Selenium. Due to its wide variety of minerals, Lion’s Mane aids brain health by helping regenerate peripheral nerve endings after damage. Specifically, a protein called Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) helps maintain and organize cholinergic neurons in the central nervous system, which helps prevent Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. Furthermore, this mushroom supports cognitive function. Specifically, it is responsible for enhancing object recognition and memory along with mild cognitive impairment (MCI).
Sage is an evergreen plant that belongs to the mint family. It helps to maintain focus, positive mood, attention and has antioxidants that provide a buffer for your brain’s defense system. Sage also prevents the breakdown of the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine, which plays a significant role in learning and memory.
Ginkgo is a traditional Asian medicine that supports blood flow to the brain that acts as an antioxidant. It also gives the brain the oxygen and glucose it needs to optimize performance like cognitive speed and memory.
Elderberries are highly beneficial because they bind to viruses while increasing white blood cell count and antibodies for bacteria and fungi. More so, they clean, repair, and detoxify the liver and kidneys during urinary tract infections.
This plant is a buffer for the immune system to protect against any type of invader, like the common cold.
Heal’s All (Prunella Vulgaris)
Prunella is a mint that provides antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammation properties, along with stimulating repair of damaged tissue. It also assists with preventing chronic diseases like diabetes and cancer.
The cordyceps mushroom maintains cells’ integrity and balances immune system responses by increasing or suppressing them as needed to accommodate the body’s battles. In addition, this mushroom has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Rather than relying on supplements with additives that are not good for you, you can find comfort in knowing that Medicine Man Plant Co. creates products that have been trusted and demonstrated to be effective by our ancestors.
Medicine Man Plant Co.
This company was initially developed by three men in Houston, Texas. Medicine Man Plant Co. ensures that natural products are available to all consumers. Their core beliefs are that many health issues result from our ancient bodies being maladapted to the modern world. To adhere to our ancestors during evolution, we must be bound to medicinal plants and mushrooms because they have passed down the genes that respond best to those medicines. In this sense, this ensures the survival of the fittest. More so, they believe that globalization over the past seven hundred years has altered the genetic code of those ancestors. To have the best outcome from plant medicines, the founders assert that the body requires a mix of potent plants and mushrooms to tie our global DNA together. Similarly, they suggest that what nature created is more than enough to support human health, so synthetic preservatives or additives are unnecessary.
The Gut Pill
- It is creatd with integrity by utilizing all ingredients found in nature
- Ethnobotany and chemistry responsible
- Made with Lactobacillus Acidophilus which is a good bacteria that maintains our gut health
- Contains Calendula helps ease inflammation in the digestive tract along with soothing and relieving irritation
- Marshmallow Root ingredient is used to treat stomach issues by protecting the underlying tissue and interferes with the production of harmful bacteria
- Triphala Fruit maintains gastrointestinal tissue, including the mucosa membrane. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and stimulates proper bowel contractions and enzyme production to ensure good digestive health
The Liver Pill
- It is made to be high quality
- Created with ancestral wisdom and serves as a detoxifier, cleanser, and tonic
- Uses silymarin, which stimulates the growth of lost liver cells, speeds up detoxification mechanisms, and inhibits the growth of certain cancerous cells.
- Made with Arctiin and Arctigenin that accelerate the overall functioning of the liver as it breaks down and disposes of toxins
- Has a large variety of herbs and plants that support liver health
- Alternative Solutions To Designer Supplements
- During the past several years, various companies have designed supplements that may not necessarily be good for our health because they contain additives, fillers, or synthetic compounds that cause harmful side effects. Medicine Man Plant Co.’s products, The Gut Pill and The Liver Pill are viable options to ensure you don’t reencounter these problems. More than anything, their ingredients have been used by our ancestors for many generations, demonstrating their efficacy. If you purchase their items, you will likely experience noticeable improvements in your digestive and liver health. If you’re done investing in products that provide more risk than reward Medicine Man Plant Co. is your number one option!
* In partnership with our friends at Medicine Man Plant Co. Photo courtesy of Medicine Man Plant Co.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials is for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2022 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.