Inflammation at all levels is our number one enemy in this war to stay healthy and prevent chronic disease, yet we keep our heads in the sand. We tend to ignore the signs as they come and justify our symptoms as part of the realities of aging. We are willing to sacrifice our long-term health for one more bite, one more experience we just can’t deny. In the end, we become sluggish, tired, irritable, filled with pain, lethargic, and unsatisfied.
Another fact that we don’t realize is that our immune system is not supported when there is chronic, low-grade, persistent inflammation because our immune system is at war and distracted and can’t see new invaders coming in. The perfect immune booster is to focus on inflammation reduction.
Inflammation is ravaging our bodies – brain, gut, joints, organs, skin, and more – yet because we can’t see it, we choose not to address it. We continue to ignore this enemy until we can’t put out the fire. It becomes an uncontrollable forest fire that we can’t see until the flames are out of control.
The truth is – we know better. When our children experience pain or discomfort, we will not rest until we find and neutralize the culprit. When it comes to our bodies, we are much less courageous. We rationalize the pain away. We ignore it and add it to the list of unresolved aches and pains. Oftentimes we catch every cold going by and think wow, this is so unfortunate. We don’t realize that our system is affected and unsupported in fighting off colds, viruses, and whatever else is floating around in the community.
We don’t just stuff away our physical symptoms, either. We shove down our feelings, thoughts, emotions, and internal suffering. These issues are enormous alarms that ought to alert us to the fact that something is going on underneath the surface.
5 signs of low-grade inflammation:
- joint pain
- loss of function
There is a root to all this pain, and when we don’t take a closer look, then we aren’t looking after ourselves properly. We need to prioritize ourselves and our health, as much as it’s in our nature not to. We’re taught by society to hustle, pour all our energy into our work, and have nothing left to invest in our health or ourselves. This just leads to burnout and diseases piling up later.
Reducing physical inflammation AND mental inflammation by utilizing tools such as self-care, exercise, supplements, detox tools, nutrition, and optimal sleep is life-changing, and the key to our health.
Let’s dive into the two types of inflammation and the best tools to combat it – so we have a powerful immune boost to our system all year long.
Causes and Effects of Inflammation
Let’s look at the difference between chronic and acute inflammation — and how you can treat it with simple lifestyle modifications.
If you have ever twisted your ankle or cut your hand, you’ve experienced inflammation. Inflammation is your body’s natural response to injury or infection — a defence mechanism that triggers your immune system to begin the healing process. However, inflammation can sometimes last well after your ankle feels better or your cut is healed, and the lingering symptoms can cause additional health concerns.
Types of Inflammation
There are two types of inflammation: acute, meaning it’s brought on quickly and is usually short-lived, or chronic, which can persist for months or even years if your immune system fails to fix the initial problem. When your body is injured, your immune system typically acts quickly to repair the injury, causing acute inflammation symptoms to dissipate. However, suppose signs of inflammation — such as pain, redness, swelling, and heating around the injury site — remain long after you have recovered from the initial injury or infection. In that case, you may be dealing with chronic inflammation.
Over time, chronic inflammation can trigger your immune system to attack healthy tissue and organs in your body. When left untreated, prolonged chronic inflammation can increase your risk for diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and rheumatoid arthritis. Since inflammation signs and symptoms often go undetected, it’s essential to have regular doctor visits and inform your physician if you are experiencing signs of possible inflammation.
Acute inflammation can often be treated with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen. These drugs can alleviate short-term pain caused by acute inflammation but should not be used long-term. Alternately, chronic inflammation can be treated with corticosteroids like cortisol, which can be prescribed by your doctor. Corticosteroids come in the form of creams, ointments, tablets, or injections and should be taken routinely — for weeks or months — until symptoms lessen or subside.
Lifestyle modifications you need to make to reduce inflammation in your body
Your risk of chronic inflammation is associated with a variety of health factors such as diet, lifestyle and family history. Knowing these factors can help you make proactive lifestyle changes to avoid, reduce, or even reverse inflammation in your body. Consider which of these lifestyle tips you can implement in your own life to reduce or avoid chronic inflammation:
- Consume anti-inflammatory foods. The food that you put in your body is just as important as the vitamins and supplements you take. Eating anti-inflammatory foods helps reduce your risk of inflammation while also promoting a healthy, balanced diet. Anti-inflammatory foods contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which can be found in fish, tofu, walnuts and soybeans, among others. A great example of an anti-inflammatory diet is the Mediterranean diet, which focuses on fruits, vegetables, refined sugar, and limited carbs.
- Limit your intake of inflammatory foods. It’s also important to limit (or eliminate) foods that aggravate inflammation, such as red meat, dairy, processed sugar, and fried foods. A good rule of thumb: avoid white foods, including white bread, rice, pasta, sugar, and flour. These foods are simple carbohydrates that should be consumed in moderation.
- Start Using Curcumin. Take a potent curcumin supplement to start reducing your inflammation right now. We are all inflamed. Take Turmeric Gold or Inflammation Relief and start the journey of actively reducing inflammation in your body daily. You will be shocked at the transformations that start happening once your inflammation goes down.
- Exercise regularly. Carrying excess body weight due to fat increases your risk of inflammation. Maintaining a healthy weight not only helps prevent inflammation but can even reverse it. To maintain a healthy body weight, try committing to a regular exercise schedule. We recommend 20 to 45 minutes of vigorous, heart-pumping exercise like jogging or biking and 10 to 25 minutes of resistance or weight training four to five times per week.
- Manage your stress levels. Believe it or not, chronic stress is a contributing factor to inflammation. Unfortunately, you can’t always change stressful situations in your life, but you can still control how you react to them. With practice, taking measures to manage your stress can pay off by minimizing inflammation, improving your overall health, and reducing your risk of other chronic diseases. Try using meditation, yoga, or guided imagery to manage your stress throughout the day.
The first step to addressing inflammation is practicing a healthy lifestyle by eating a healthy diet and staying active. These lifestyle modifications are the best approach to reducing your risk of inflammation and initiating the reversal process. If you are concerned about your risk of inflammation or think you may already be experiencing symptoms of chronic inflammation, talk to your doctor about blood tests to determine inflammatory markers, as well as ways to reduce inflammation.
There is a new approach being used by physicians and surgeons around the country to help reduce acute and chronic inflammation in their patients. Doctors are recommending the Pain Solution Bundle by Fusionary Formulas – Turmeric Gold + Inflammation Relief and are seeing fantastic results with both.
About Fusionary Formulas
Fusionary Formulas is an integrative approach to health that combines the health benefits of ayurvedic medicine with western science to optimize and bio-hack your health, harmony and vitality. Ayurveda is a holistic medicine system with historical roots in India. With this fusion of tradition and science, Fusionary Formulas curate every ingredient in their bio-active blend to create the most potent turmeric supplement available. They’re the top turmeric supplement line used by U.S. doctors to support their patients’ health.
Fusionary Formulas is also used by top athletes and coaches around the US to help with injury recovery and inflammation.
Fusionary Formuas only uses medical-grade herbal ingredients, expertly blended, to optimize your health. Their commitment to manufacturing their products in the U.S. rather than abroad ensures transparency and the highest ethical standards.
About Dr. Shivani Gupta
Dr. Shivani Gupta is a pioneer who redefined the health and wellness industry by bridging the gap between ancient and modern medicine. She holds a Masters and Ph.D. in Ayurvedic Studies, a 5,000-year-old philosophy that prevents disease and illness through the connection of mind, body, and spirit.
Dr. Gupta’s Ph.D. was on turmeric the spice and as a turmeric expert, she speaks around the world on inflammation and how Ayurvedic herbs are the best solution to treating chronic inflammation. In collaboration with physicians, Shivani developed Fusionary Formulas in 2014 to increase the potency and efficacy of Ayurvedic herbal medicine. She built Fusionary Formulas to be the best natural anti-inflammatory solution for physicians to use in their practices.
After witnessing the transformation of so many customers—from Crossfit athletes to Baby Boomers—Shivani is delighted to see tens of thousands of people enjoying the benefits of Fusionary Formulas by overcoming chronic pain, reducing inflammation, preventing surgery, and optimizing their health.
Both Fushionary Formulas products, Inflammation Relief and Tumeric Gold are vegan and free of gluten, dairy, nuts and soy.
Now let’s get into the benefits of each one:
Whether you’re an active athlete or simply enjoying the golden years, chances are you’ve lost some of the cartilage cushioning your joints in your life leading to functional joint pain and muscle fatigue. After high-intensity training sessions, putting the body under chronic stress, and leading to a natural inflammatory (acute) response. That inflammation is a defence mechanism that triggers the immune system to begin a healing process.
Benefits of Inflammation Relief
- Boosts your immune system by reducing inflammation
- Decreases active joint inflammation and stiffness
- Repairs damaged tissue. strengthens muscles, and reduces cartilage loss
- Targets acute inflammation and pain
- Increases the body’s resistance to exercise-induced stress
Each Inflammation Relief capsule includes 400 mg of potent Curcumin Extract with a high-quality concentration of just curcumin from curcuminoids at 98% grade potency. 400 mg of Guduchi, 150mg of Boswellia, and a group of herbs that combined in the correct order reduce inflammation, increase the body’s resistance to stress, and relieve chronic joint pain symptoms.
Many turmeric supplements give you regular turmeric powder, or they give you all three curcuminoids. The problem is that it isn’t the most effective way to reduce inflammation. Fusionary Formulas uses the most potent, high-quality ingredients. Therefore, investing in the highest quality 98% potency curcumin extract helps reduce inflammation and pain.
Benefits of Tumeric Gold:
- Reduces inflammation induced by exercise
- Improves joint health and mobility
- Reduces soreness in muscles and long-term heart health
Dr. Shivani Gupta did extensive research to source the best curcumin and ingredients to create this formula. It took careful sourcing and meticulous production to formulate a Turmeric Supplement that would truly move the needle when it comes to pain relief and inflammation. They knew a turmeric tablet would not taste good, so this product comes in a capsule for ease and comfort.
Allow Fusionary Formulas to help you take charge of your health, and your life. By tackling inflammation now before it gets worse, you are buying yourself more precious years of doing the things you enjoy, and living pain-free. Allow the expertise and effectiveness of Dr. Gupta and
ayurvedic medicine to bring healing to your body.
Try Tumeric Gold or Inflammation Relief today!