Feeling great is just as important as looking the part. When you feel good on the inside it naturally makes you look better on the outside too. Our immune system plays an important role in fending off any external influences that may knock us down from time to time so we can be at our strongest and healthiest from within. What we focus on is often more of what we get, so the key thing is to direct your energy to the right places for better long term results. There are many ways to boost your immune system, and this is something that we need to do in all weathers and not a just cold season, it is a wiser way to wellness! Think about what you can do each day to improve your health and feel better, even if it’s just a small way, little steps always lead the way for long lasting changes. Set some goals, make sure you write them down and keep them clear, concise, and achievable. Here we look at a few ways you can boost yourself from the inside to out.
1. Ensure you get your daily dose of essential vitamins and minerals
Most of the time we don’t consider our vitamin/mineral intake until we start feeling a little bit off and unwell. If we have this focus from the get-go we are better prepped and protected. If you follow a vegan or vegetarian diet then make sure you outline what nutrients that diet may potentially lack and consider some form of a supplement to give you that boost. Many supplements nowadays are far more natural so perhaps shop around for what suits you and your nutritional needs. Keep your vitamin and mineral supplements somewhere that you can see them and take them so they don’t end up dying away in a kitchen or bathroom cabinet!
2. Find ways to de-stress
Stress is something that can creep up on you and become a more chronic condition unless you take measures to effectively deal with it. Stress is a common cause of lowered immunity, digestive issues, anxiety and depression, and sleep deprivation among much more. Develop a mental strategy that helps you to deal with stress better, maybe keeping a journal, talking with family or friends, or just taking some time out in nature to clear your mind. Exercise is great for relieving stress and clearing stagnant emotions; try to remain active to encourage that process!
3. Avoid any diets that exclude a particular food group
We need fats, carbohydrates, and proteins in their recommended measures to support our bodily systems and functions. Removing any one of these food groups, or reducing your intake of them too heavily can cause longer term issues. Eat smartly and give your body what it needs so that it functions better for you physically, emotionally, and mentally. Carbohydrates and fats have often been dealt a blow in the diet world but it’s not about the actual food group, it’s about the types of food you choose to eat from those food groups that matters the most. We need our macronutrients- focus on eating better sources of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Aim to eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, low in saturated fats, and don’t forget good sources of protein like poultry and Omega 3 enriched fish or good quality protein supplement.
When looking for a protein supplement in today’s market, many people receive the most benefit and least discomfort from products focused on staying as true to nature’s formula as possible. Well Wisdom has been producing high-quality non-denatured protein powders for nearly 20 years. They provide a full line of protein powders which supply the optimal nutritional needs to support athletes, people with comprised immune systems, and children. Proserum® is a proprietary whey protein concentrate and the foundation of Well Wisdom whey protein line Vital Whey™. “When you see the Proserum® name on a product you can be sure it contains safe and natural protein powder for you and your family,” said Well Wisdom. Using years of experience Vital Whey® Year-Round Grass-Fed Whey Protein was created!
• 100% natural whey protein, ideal for immune and fitness support.
• Vital Whey is made with Proserum® and comes in three flavors: Natural, Cocoa, and Vanilla. Vital Whey Natural is our unflavored version and has no other ingredients aside from our whey.
• Vital Whey Natural Cocoa and Natural Vanilla use stevia and natural vanilla or cocoa depending on the flavor. They also contain gum acacia, a natural plant extract.
• Vital Whey is ideal for fitness athletes and people looking to manage their weight. At just 80 calories per serving, each scoop is packed full of high-quality protein that won’t add to the waistline.
• Protein is also the #1 nutrient for curbing hunger so Vital Whey is great for a quick and healthy snack alternative between meals.
• Each 20g serving of Vital Whey has 16 grams (15g in flavored) of biologically active and quick digesting protein.
While perfecting the Proserum® ingredient and the whey protein line, Well Wisdom also discovered that many individuals struggled to find a good source of glutamine, one of the bodies’ most often depleted amino acids. Glutamine is the first amino acid depleted during exercise; replacing it with a high-quality supplement can cut down on muscle fatigue, and soreness between workouts. The body uses its supplies of glutamine to restore such damage back to a normal, healthy digestive system.
• Unlike other synthesized and free-form glutamine supplements, Glut Immune™ Powder is sourced from food (red wheat berries) and is molecularly stable. This means it can be taken with or without food, as part of a smoothie or even used in cooking without losing its potency.
• Glut Immune™ provides your body with a high-quality source of covalent bonded glutamine designed to remain intact during digestion so that your body always has enough of this key amino acid.
Well Wisdom stated “For consumers, finding a good source of protein they can trust to fit the needs of their on-the-go lifestyle is difficult. Protein is vital for a healthy immune system and to fuel us in our daily lives. Proserum® is recognized as the Finest Whey Protein® concentrate available. We only use milk from cows which are grass fed year round. They are never treated with artificial hormones and are free of GMO materials, heavy metals and antibiotics. Combined with our minimal processing methods, this leaves a product as close to fresh raw milk as possible which support a healthy functioning immune system”. For more information about these individual products or even how to combine all three into our Protein Fitness Trainer feel free to visit our website at www.wellwisdom.com
*The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials are for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2022 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.