Are you sick of feeling like you have no control over your day? Little distractions take you away from properly caring for yourself. In the midst of a long workday and challenging family life, it can be difficult to achieve balance. The problem is that you don’t realize just how much control you’ve lost until you find yourself in chaos, unable to manage simple tasks. Yes, it may seem impossible to manage your constant distractions and stress, but there are several ways to create noticeable changes.
First and foremost, you need to work on modifying the choices that you make each day. To further improve your chances of feeling balanced, Anew Vita has formulated special supplements that are specially designed to help you have immediate results. Their products can work hand-in-hand with any alternations you make.
The following are 4 ways you can make quick adjustments in your life:
Remember To Eat
Many of you work so hard that you forget to eat. This is a problem because it leads to large drops in your blood sugar followed by massive spikes. When you go through long periods of starvation, your body and mind lack the energy to make it through the day. If you continually fail to provide your body with the proper nutrients, you run the risk of malnutrition. The consequence of this is losing lean muscle mass, poor wound healing, and vitamin deficiency. Even worse, chronic malnutrition has a long-term effect on your internal organs. Over time, they begin to become weaker.
Of course, it’s easy to be a dedicated workaholic. In order to gain back your energy and focus, you need to make time to eat, even if it’s a short food break. If you are having trouble making the time to accommodate a break, you can bring snacks with high protein content. This will help you stay full longer and prevent your glucose levels from dropping quickly.
Don’t Sit For Long Periods of Time
If you have the kind of job that requires you to sit for long periods of time, it’s easy to neglect physical exercise. The more you sit, the worse it is for your mind and body. Over time, your joints suffer from pain and stiffness that’s hard to get rid of. Moreso, too many hours at a desk makes you tired and increases your risk for blood clots and poor circulation. This is a major reason why you lack mental and physical energy.
In order to improve your condition, it is important to get up, move around, and stretch every hour or so. Being sedentary for long periods is a major risk to your health, and it is just not worth the physical pain and mental fogginess that comes with it.
Balance Your Schedule
Another way to restore your mind-body balance is to implement changes in your schedule. If you spend too much time working, you need to make time for your mental and physical health. Instead of allocating the whole day to working, you can include an hour for exercise, schedule breaks every few hours, and create time for meditation. This can help you to manage your stress and reduce your risk of burnout. Remember, burnout affects your mental health because you become so tired and lethargic that you can no longer be productive. Then, your body experiences great difficulty doing simple physical tasks. To avoid this problem from becoming a serious concern, it is important to create a sense of balance between all parts of your life.
Schedule Relaxation Time
One of the most serious issues we struggle with is not having time for relaxation. It’s so easy to spend your time people-pleasing, putting everyone else first besides yourself. However, this may result in increased stress levels. Before you know it, you are battling the effects of chronic stress, such as high blood pressure, anxiety, depression, agitation, and weight gain. The long-lasting effects can extend to immune deficiency, lack of sleep, and rapid aging.
The next problem is that you end up neglecting self-care. Self-care is necessary for your mental health and wellness. This can involve anything from taking a bubble bath, taking a nap, getting a haircut, or going for a walk. Just like you would modify your schedule to create a balance between work and family, you need to include time to prioritize your own needs.
If you would like to expedite this process, Anew Pharma has generated highly effective supplements for helping you to have immediate results in your mind-body wellness. Their two best-selling products are known as Tart Cherry and Norwegian RTG Fish Oil.
Anew Vitais an American-made dietary supplement company that is based in Southern California. The purpose of their brand is to help people live happy, vibrant lives using quality ingredients without unnecessary additives and fillers. Unlike other companies, they work on being open and transparent about their products with their customers, while also practicing environmental sustainability.
“We believe a happy life entails a balance of mind and body through self-care. Our diet and how we supplement our nutrition is a crucial element to our health. Our supplements are mindfully made with the intention to foster human well-being and nutrition awareness. Anew Vita means a new life.” – Anew Vita
- Supports muscle recovery and inflammation
- CherryPURE contains a 50:1 concentrate (25,000 mg) and is sourced from Montmorency tart cherries orchards that are grown in Michigan, USA
- Cherries are high in flavonoids which help protect from free radicals in the brain
- Has phytonutrients 1 & 2 anthocyanin content and antioxidants that help with bone health, eyesight, and cardiovascular health
- Results are verified by two Texas A&M Human Studies on Muscle Recovery & Inflammation
- No synthetic fillers, artificial flavors, preservatives, or GMO ingredients
- Free from gluten, soy, wheat, yeast, and lactose
To support the benefits of Tart Cherry, the Norwegian RTG Fish Oil has a whole host of supplements that aid with mind-body balance.
- Made with high-quality fish oil that works to improve brain function, helps with cell growth, recovery, and improved muscle activity. The fish oil is derived from small, cold-water fish with short lifespans to allow for less accumulation of impurities
- Is rich in Vitamin D
- Supports cardiovascular and cognitive functions
- Helps to maintain eye, skin, and joint health
- The Omega-3 fatty acids promote cellular membrane function, improve cytokine balance to support cellular signaling, neuronal health, emotional well being, vision support, healthy lipid metabolism, and blood flow
Feeling Balanced Is Possible
Although it may seem unlikely to achieve balance in your life, it’s not. In reality, it is only a few steps away. Rather than giving in to the stress and unhappiness from day to day, you can work on making simple changes in your routine and schedule. If you make time for relaxation, reduce your time sitting down, and find the time to eat, you will notice large differences in your mind-body connection. However, should you want to expedite this process, you can always rely on Anew Parma’s supplements, Tart Cherry, and Norwegian RTG Fish Oil to sharpen your focus and strengthen your physical health. With their products, you no longer have to consider failure as an option.
* In partnership with our friends at Anew Pharma’s * Photo courtesy of Anew Pharma’s
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials is for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2022 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.