Leveling up your health… sounds simple, doesn’t it?! Yet it’s not always quite so straightforward because change is uncomfortable and can be downright hard at times. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be done, you just need to work at it!
By staying committed to your goals and putting forth the consistent effort, you will have put yourself squarely on the path towards increased physical and mental wellness. And the reward is not always the actual achievement of your goal, but the satisfaction of knowing that you’re wrestling with change and strong enough to make it through the rough side of personal growth.
Your health and well-being matters because you matter. And all the pieces of you that make the whole, need care and attention. This means that you work on improving your mind and your brain-power just as much as you improve your cardiovascular or physical strength.
Boosting your brainpower
There’s nothing worse than brain-fog and just generally feeling below-par. The sharpness of your mind affects everything, if you’re feeling mentally clogged, nothing else feels right or on point.
Here are some ways you can level-up your health and boost your brainpower!
- Focus on good nutrition. There are many different nutritional paths to health. One of the biggest current trends revolves around the ketogenic diet due to its blood sugar normalizing, weight-loss, and cognitive enhancing properties.
- Stimulate your mind. Your mind is like a muscle and needs to be challenged. Stimulate your mind by actively participating in change; boredom is not healthy for the mind, body or soul! Doing new things or doing things differently boosts the connections between your nerve cells and can potentially generate new brain cells.
- Stay physically active. Exercise helps to bring oxygen-rich blood to the brain, stimulates and spurs the nerve cells, and can significantly help to reduce stress and brain-fog.
- Sleep is a brain-booster. Your body needs a balance of rest and play. By sleeping well for the recommended 7-9 hours per day, you are allowing your brain the re-charge, it needs to maintain function, memory, and clarity.
- Add choice nootropic supplements into your daily routine. Nootropics are supplements and other substances that have been shown to improve cognitive function.
The word “nootropic” comes from Greek and translates to “mind turning.” Very simply, nootropics aim to turn our current minds into BETTER minds.
Leveling up your health is a whole-body proposition. It’s also a long term path that you must stay committed to. Having a clear and focused mind is critical in staying committed to and excited about your personal journey to “level up!”
Recently, there has been an upswing of people trying out keto diets in order to boost their brain health and overall well-being. Essentially, a very low carb diet can provide your brain with energy via ketone bodies from ketogenesis. Ketogenesis is a biochemical process that supplies energy from fat (ketones) instead of sugar & carbohydrate (glucose). Keto Brainz aims to inspire people to self-optimize via diet, physical activity, and paying mind to brain health.
Ketosis is a Journey!
There are many reasons for going Keto, and increased mental clarity is just one of them. The entry point to ketosis and the commitment to lifestyle shifts associated with achieving and maintaining ketosis differ for everyone. However, what everyone who decides to go keto does share is the journey into ketosis, the initial struggles with figuring out how to maintain ketosis, and the moment when ketosis first hits and they realize they’ve been in low gear their whole life!
Keto Brainz is a company started by an insatiably curious and intellectually driven brother-sister duo. They are self-driven, self-creating, autodidactic geeks with a penchant for the beautiful self-torture of endurance sport and strength training.
“At Keto Brainz we’re passionate about personal evolution. We believe that LIFE is the ride of a lifetime. Time is a finite resource and we feel this at a core level. There’s so much to learn and explore in this life, so we need brains and bodies that are clear and ready to take on all of the things! These are precisely the beliefs and goals that led to the creation of Keto Brainz. Keto Brainz nootropic creamer was born of this.” – Mollee Rucker, Keto Brainz.
Keto Brainz Nootropic Creamer
Just being in ketosis brings about increased cognitive function and clarity of mind. BUT! That’s not stopped the Keto Brainz team from creating an additional Nootropic stack to further enhance their clarity of thought, speed of neurotransmission, and physical performance.
This pure and effective creamer is no joke! Unlike many other nootropic coffees and creamers on the market, Keto Brainz nootropic creamer has a full dose of three highly effective nootropics in each scoop.
- Additionally, unlike other products on the market, you will not need to blow through multiple servings just to get your coffee to the right creamy delicious color, texture and flavor.
- ONE scoop will give you 300mg Alpha GPC, 250mg L-theanine, 500mg Lion’s Mane mushroom, and 8g of MCT powder concentrated for C8.
- KETO BRAINZ Nootropic Creamer will be your coffee’s favorite creamer, your full nootropic stack, and your morning ketone body producer all in one delicious little scoop!
- This creamer enhances ketone production, increases focus and working memory, optimizes clarity and can help boost physical performance.
- It is low-carb, sugar-free, keto-friendly, C8 MCT and coconut powered based.
GOOD TO KNOW
Healthy fat that’s readily available for your liver to turn into our favorite little molecules – KETONES! There are many MCT’s (Medium Chain Triglycerides), including Caprylic Acid (AKA C8), which has been shown to do the best job of all the MCT’s in stimulating the production of Ketone Bodies.*
Alpha GPC is a natural choline compound found in the brain. Alpha-GPC has been shown to improve both mental and physical performance. Alpha-GPC increases the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and assists in learning and memory. In athletes, Alpha-GPC has been shown to increase endurance performance and growth hormone secretion.*
L-Theanine is an amino acid found in green tea that crosses the blood-brain barrier increasing GABA. It has also been shown to trigger the release of alpha-waves. Alpha brain waves are responsible for an increased state of alertness while simultaneously relaxing the mind.*
Lion’s mane is a mushroom that studies have shown can actually support your brain health by stimulating the production of two important compounds: nerve growth factor (NGF) and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). NGF and BDNF are proteins that stimulate the production of new cells and strengthen new ones. *
The Keto Brainz team believes in living your best life and they understand that this looks different for everyone – they understand that living your best life can be difficult, but that it is also the single most important endeavor a human can aim for to optimize their life from the ground up. Their products aim to be reliable and regular building blocks in the lives of people who are always looking to optimize their bodies, brains, and minds. Keto Brainz aims to inspire you to upgrade your brain and level up your own life!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
* In partnership with our friends at Keto Brainz * Photo courtesy of Keto Brainz
* The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials are for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2022 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.