here is not much fun to be had as we age. Joints become increasingly stiff and achy, healing and repair slow down, skin gets thinner and wrinkly, and muscles begin to atrophy affecting strength and posture. These are just a few of the common signs of the aging process, of course, there are many more!
It stands to reason that we would do all that we could to avoid aging and try to maintain our youth and health as much as possible! Naturally, we are living longer nowadays; however, living longer with a host of debilitating symptoms or chronic illness is a hard task to bear.
Wouldn’t it be great to grow older and yet still maintain a certain level of health and wellbeing that means you are still able to do what you want to do or did when you were younger?
Growing Old Gracefully
According to World Health Organization “ The number and proportion of people aged 60 years and older in the population is increasing. In 2019, the number of people aged 60 years and older was 1 billion. This number will increase to 1.4 billion by 2030 and 2.1 billion by 2050. This increase is occurring at an unprecedented pace and will accelerate in coming decades, particularly in developing countries.”
Getting older is not a reason to give up on what has kept you well through your life. Many people just surrender to the aging process but it is through supporting health and wellbeing through all stages of life where great gains are really made!
Aging occurs on many levels: cells naturally die off due to oxidative stress, hormonal changes such as puberty and menopause, changes in metabolism as the body effectively slows down cell function and repair, and environmental factors such as damaging UV rays and toxins.
These factors may not necessarily be reversed, however, they can be held off in order to slow down the biological clock. And the best way to do this is by taking care of your health and wellbeing now!
The changes that we make in our lifestyles through healthy eating, supplementation, exercise, skincare, anti-stress techniques, and adequate rest can add up to better health as we age. This puts a new adage on the term “growing old gracefully”.
You can support your health and longevity through:
- Good nutrition (there is no substitute for good nutrition! Natural supplements can help to support great nutrition).
- Exercise and Leisure activity (Ideally 3-5 occasions per week of physical activity for a duration of at least 20-30 minutes each).
- Adequate Rest (Ideally 7-8 hours per night).
- Minimizing Stress (stress ages the body! The effects of heightened cortisol within the body actually eat away at the body and its natural functions such as digestion, immunity, and hormonal balance).
- Avoiding smoking and excess alcohol (smoking is actually a primary factor in making you older!).
- Avoiding damaging UV Rays (The sun’s UV rays are a primary cause of aging or premature aging of the skin).
By paying attention to your health and wellbeing now, you give yourself the best chance of better health as we age- gracefully! In terms of supplements, Bucky Labs have a number of products that assist in better health and longevity.
BuckyLabs is America’s #1 maker of Carbon60 Olive Oil. This product is ultra-pure, containing (99.95%) Carbon 60 Buckminsterfullerene (in Olive Oil).
Here is some more info on Carbon60 and how it can help you toward better health and longevity!
Carbon60 Olive Oil by Bucky Labs
One of the most exciting longevity products available is C60 Olive Oil. C60 is also called Buckminsterfullerene (or “buckyballs”). It is a perfect sphere of 60 carbon atoms with amazing properties that aim to increase lifespan.
It is a powerful antioxidant that acts at the mitochondrial membrane to eliminate free radicals. C60 has a slight positive charge that attracts oxidative molecules and neutralizes them. C60 rapidly resets and keeps on working. When the cells of the body are relieved of an oxidative burden, they can once again function at peak efficiency and begin the repair. C60 Olive Oil is available as a dropper oil or in capsule form.
The reported benefits of C60 Olive Oil include:
- Protection against radiation damage
- Increased liver health
- Reduced pain and inflammation
- Increased physical fitness/stamina.
- Increased immunity
- Anti-cancer agent
- Increased healthy sleep
One prominent study, administering C60 to male rats, showed an unprecedented 90% increase in their average lifespan. In its conclusion, the study states “C60 should be the most efficient ever material for extending lifespan”. Although, the lead researcher, Professor Fathi Moussa, said that C60 is “absolutely not toxic” “even taken long term”, this product is still considered experimental.
“BuckyLabs.com believes in youth “from the inside out”. Bucky Labs are committed to producing premium quality products and pride themselves on offering the best value for the highest quality C60 Olive Oil”.
A further product that aims to increase longevity is NMN.
Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a nucleotide derived from ribose and nicotinamide. Nicotinamide (a derivative of vitamin B3) is a precursor of NAD+.
NMN is essentially an anti-aging elixir. As mentioned above, it is a derivative of Vitamin B3 and so it is natural and found within the cells of the body. NMN supports anti-aging at a fundamental level. All the things that we do to maintain our youth and combat the aging process such as a good diet and exercise are mimicked by the addition of NMN to your diet– thereby assisting the anti-aging process.
Here are some potential benefits to NMN:
- Can help to promote vascular health, improve circulation and blood flow
- Can improve muscular endurance, stamina, and strength.
- Can help to protect against heart disease.
- Can help to manage weight and lower the risk of obesity.
- Enhance maintenance of DNA repair.
- Increases mitochondrial and cell function.
A long-term study indicates it can slow down the physiologic decline in aging mice. NMN is a 1 Step NAD Precursor and does not require ATP to convert itself into NAD.
Each serving (2 capsules) has 250mg of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide. (Clinical studies currently underway are using around 250 mg per day).
BuckyLabs pride themselves on their high-quality health supplements; they offer worldwide and fast shipping and guarantee you the best price for their products! Here are a couple of reviews!
“Thank you so much. I have been buying c60 oil from you on and off for years before it got crazy. You started it off and I want to thank you for making me the youngest 72 years old on the planet (no kidding). You’re the best. I will only buy from you”.
“Thanks so much for your speedy shipping. If you didn’t do it first thing the next morning I would have received it with three days delay, on Monday instead of Friday now. Also, I’d like to stress my appreciation for your exquisite packaging; the bottle was taken care of as if it were priceless porcelain. Coupled with my previous correspondence with you I can tell that you really care about people and I believe this rare commodity should be recognized.”
* In partnership with our friends at BuckyLabs * Photos courtesy of BuckyLabs
* The information available on ewellnessmag.com, including text, graphics, and other materials are for informational purposes only. Reliance on any information in ewellnessmag.com is at the user’s own risk. Sponsored product placement may appear in the article. The visitor of this website acknowledges that the information available on or through ewellnessmag.com is not and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Copyright © 2022 Brawo Press, Inc. All rights reserved.